Hot Chocolate Bar Creations
Winter is coming and there’s a chill in the air, it’s the time to focus on all things warming! We think the best winter warmer out there, is a mug of steaming hot chocolate in front of a roaring fire.
We’re still working on bringing back our delicious hot chocolate discs but until we do, we’ve got a whole host of ways to make a special hot chocolate treat with our chocolate bars. Have some fun experimenting with our range of bars to find your favourite flavour. Whether you want to pack a punch with our chilli bonkers bar or a nutty crunch with our absolute black almond bar, we’ve got what your need to make your hot chocolate extraordinary!
For any vegans out there, don’t think you have to miss out, why not try out our absolute black or like no udder range combined with a non-dairy milk alternative? To get an extra smooth and creamy texture we recommend using soya milk but nut-based alternatives are also delicious.
Chilli Bonkers Hot Chocolate
Put the hot in hot chocolate with our Chilli Bonkers bar.
Royal Mint Hot Chocolate
The Royal Mint Hot Chocolate combines chocolately comfort with a refreshing kick.
Spice it up Hot Chocolate
Turn up the heat with our Spice it up hot chocolate.
What you'll need
- 35g Montezuma’s chocolate - Pick your favourite (or if you’re feeling extra creative combine a few).
- 200ml Milk – Pick the milk that’s right for you
- Toppings of your choice
- Cut your bar into a chunk that will fit comfortably in your hand.
- Gently grate your chocolate until you have the desired amount (we won't judge if you add more).
- Pour your milk in to a saucepan and heat until hot but not boiling.
- Slowly add your grated chocolate and stir until melted.
- Pour the hot chocolate into your mug and finish by adding your chosen toppings. You can be as crazy as you like! Some of our favourite toppings are: Caramel, Whipped Cream and Cinnamon.
- Voila! Take a few moments to indulge in your little Montezuma’s moment.
Show off your hot chocolate creations by posting on your Instagram with #montezumasinspiration