Triple Chocolate Flapjack
- 200g vegan butter
- 300g Troo Chocolate Spoonful of Fibre
- 450g of Energise Porridge with Chocolate and Maca
- 80g Montezuma Black Buttons (and some to top)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a baking tray with butter, then line the base and sides with baking paper.
2. Slowly bring the butter and Troo syrup to the boil in a saucepan, stirring. Remove from the heat and stir in the Troo Porridge oats.
3. Scrape the mixture into the prepared tin, then press it into an even layer using the back of a wooden spoon. Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Set aside to cool slightly in the tin, then run a round-bladed knife around the inside edges of the tin and cut the flapjack into rectangles/ squares. Set aside to cool completely in the tin.
5. Meanwhile, place a heatproof glass bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water, making sure that the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Add the Montezuma Black Buttons and stir until melted.
6. Turn the cooled flapjacks out onto a wire rack and drizzle them with the melted chocolate. While the chocolate is still melted pop some buttons on top. Pop into the fridge until chocolate has set.