Chichester Assistant Store Manager
The role in a nutshell
We are a premium Chocolate manufacturer and Retailer based in Birdham, West Sussex and currently have 7 stores with a plan to open lots more! Our purpose is ‘Extraordinary Chocolate Done Properly’ with a vision of becoming ‘Britain’s Greatest Little Chocolate Company’.
We are now recruiting for an Assistant Manager in our Chichester store.
We are as passionate about our chocolate as we are about our people and we need people who share our values to support our Manager in leading and ensuring we have a happy motivated and knowledgeable team. Our customers should all receive some ‘Montezuma's magic’ while instore and a customer experience that will be remembered (for the right reasons of course).
The hours are 40 hours per week (including breaks) and it's not all about weekends here - our Management team normally only work every other Saturday.
Ingredients (what you will add to the mix):
- Previous similar retail management experience
- Have a passion for customer service
- Love being part of a team and can motivate and inspire others
- Ability to think on your feet
- Be Entrepreneurial, Do Business Properly and be Fun-Loving
If this sounds like you and you love chocolate, please get in touch with your CV and covering letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,250.00 per year
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Previous retail management: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place