Join the Team - Online Fulfilment Manager
We are a fast growing, highly innovative chocolate company with a desire to make a real difference. Our hand finished premium chocolate is produced in our own factory in sunny (well, most of the time) Chichester, West Sussex. Our Purpose is ‘Extraordinary Chocolate, Done Properly’ with a vision of becoming ‘Britain’s Greatest Little Chocolate Company’. We are looking for an Online Fulfilment Manager that puts customer service at the top of the list, has a real passion for delivering an extraordinary customer experience, and a drive to help us to achieve our ambitious goals but with our values at the heart of everything we do!
The role in a (truffle-coated) nutshell …..
- You will have an important role in growing our Online business by managing all areas of Online Fulfilment, ensuring key KPIs are set and achieved for pick and pack timings, zero miss-picks, Health & Safety, hygiene, and customer delivery experience.
- Responsible for ensuring all resources, including third party, are managed, planned, and controlled to achieve the agreed service levels and cost budgets.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly stock control and reporting to support the forecasting process as well as manage availability.
- Establish weekly and monthly reporting templates.
- Work closely with the Service Manager to ensure timely stock deliveries.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to manage waste and reject stock.
- Drive operational effectiveness and efficiency improvements.
- Input into yearly budgets for Online Fulfilment requirements.
- Work closely with the brand website owner, Onsite Optimisation Manager, to fulfil customer orders in time, in full, and accurately.
- Establish robust processes to fulfil website orders, corporate orders, and personalised orders.
- Work closely with our customer services team to ensure a proactive approach in contacting customers about order status, out of stocks etc.
- Liaise effectively with suppliers e.g. packing suppliers.
- Establish a strong relationship with delivery service providers.
Ingredients (What you’ll add to the mix):
- Experience working in an operations role / warehousing / fulfilment / packing
- Have excellent people management and leadership skills
- Experience in resource management
- Experience in stock control and management
- Able to work on own initiative in a pressurised environment to tight deadlines
- A commitment to customer satisfaction
- PC literate, with knowledge of MS Office Package
- Flexible approach to work to meet business requirements
- Able to manage via a suite of KPI's and SOP's
- Ability to demonstrate behaviours shared with Montezuma's
- Must be passionate about online fulfilment and customer service
- Self-starter with self-belief; we are entrepreneurial
- Energetic and can-do attitude
- Able to thrive in rapidly changing environment
- Credible with integrity; we do business properly
- Love what you do; we are fun-loving
Montezuma’s is proud to be an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone’s differences are embraced and celebrated. What matters most to us is that you can be ‘yourself’ at work without compromise or fear.
If you want to find out a bit more about the role – please refer to our website: www.montezumas.co.uk.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- People Management and leadership: 1 year (preferred)
- Working in operations/warehousing/fulfilment/packing: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place