Join the Team - Packing Team Supervisor
We are growing quickly and we are looking for a new supervisor to join our packing team. You will need to be very flexible as we operate Monday - Sunday between 6.30am - 10.30pm and you will be part of a shift pattern.
In a Nutshell..
- Assist the Packing management team to ensure the packing department runs smoothly and efficiently
- To maintain a positive attitude amongst all members of the team in order to create a friendly working environment.
- To ensure all Montezuma's products are packed and finished with care & attention
- Take responsibility for the packing team in the absence of other management.
- Responsible for the management of a team of packing team members to ensure they hit KPI’s and ensure that Montezuma’s is a great place to work.
- Assist the management team with the management of agency workers as and when required
- Responsible for undertaking instructed daily/weekly tasks within the team.
- Ensure product quality is monitored and maintained.
- Shifts by the tunnel which include truffle packing from the line.
- Ensure standards are maintained and monitored within your department.
- Ensure KPI targets are achieved as instructed by the management team.
- Assist with the daily administrative work as and when required.
- Advise management immediately if the machinery is not working properly.
- Ensure resources such as packaging and staff are used efficiently within your team throughout the day.
- Contribute to the energy and packaging materials saving policy.
- Undertake cleaning duties as & when required.
- Implement company standards and process within your team.
- Attend relevant meetings as and when required.
Follow company policy, procedures and guidelines at all times
HASAW Act (1974) must be observed at all times
Undertake any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of this post
- Previous experience as a supervisor within a manufacturing environment
- Team player who can motivate and help other team members when needed
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Do it now, pro active personality
- Flexible attitude and adaptable to change
- Available to work on a shift basis over a seven day period as and when required
- Have at minimum a good level of conversational English
- Birdham, West Sussex
- Salary: £10.30 /hour
- To apply please use the following link - https://bit.ly/33uQ8GW