Performance Marketing Manager
We are a fast growing highly innovative chocolate company, with a desire to make a real difference. Our hand finished premium chocolate is produced in our own factory in sunny (well, most of the time) Chichester, West Sussex. Our Purpose is ‘Extraordinary Chocolate, Done Properly’ with a vision of becoming ‘Britain’s Greatest Little Chocolate Company’.
This is a newly created role for a Performance Marketing Manager that is ready to take the challenge of developing a full-service in-house capability to help deliver our ambitious goals but with our values at the heart of everything we do!
The role in a (truffle – coated) nutshell…….
• Day-to-day management and optimisation of Paid Media campaigns across Paid Search, Google Shopping, YouTube, GDN, Amazon etc.
• Day-to-day management and optimisation of Paid Social Campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
• Responsible for Affiliate strategy and execution – working with our affiliate agency to drive the best possible CPA
• Create and deploy Paid Media strategies to cater for the full funnel
• Responsible for Paid Media and Affiliate Budgets – and budget phasing
• Responsible for activating brand campaigns across Paid Media channel
• Understand our extensive product range and identify the hero products on which to focus on
• Work closely with Online Web Managers to understand the ecommerce strategy and support overall Ecommerce goals
• Ensure correct tracking for all campaigns – maintaining Google Tag manager
• Develop targeted business processes that enhance product positioning and market share by developing strategies that leverage the breadth of product offerings.
• Work cross-functionally with others in the Marketing team, Sales, and Operations
• Work closely with the wider Marketing team and Web Manager to align online strategies
• Work closely with the Operations team to ensure stock forecast accuracy.
• Develop an understanding of total uplift and multipliers by SKU for the different Paid Media channels
• Occasionally this role will be required to cover and support eCommerce customer services both on the phone and via email
- 4+ years of experience with managing SEM/PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- Experience with Amazon paid advertising
- Experience managing campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience in managing budgets and creating forecasts
- Experience of Social media monitoring, sentiment analysis and competitor analysis
- Proven ability to consolidate and analyse data from multiple sources (website, social, SEM)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of performance marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
- Paid Media / Digital Agency experience desirable
- A Great team player, with strong networking and influencing skills
- Commercially sound with knowledge of ROI, ROAS, Conversion and AOV
- Google Ads certified
- Excellent analytical skills
- A collaborative team player who is down to earth and can communicate at all levels internally and externally and has a one team, one company approach
- Great customer communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate behaviours shared with Montezuma’s
- Must be passionate about Ecommerce and Performance Marketing
- Self-starter with self-belief; we are entrepreneurial
- Credible with integrity; we do business properly
- Love what you do; we are fun-loving
- Love chocolate, fun and great sense of humour.
- Flexibility – Adapting to the challenges of a high growth organisation
- Must be able to use MS Office applications – Word, Outlook & Excel to a competent level
Expected start date: 01/03/2021
- Birdham PO20 7BT
- Salary: £25,500.00 /year
Please send your cv to [email protected]