1. Data Protection
We observe the requirements of the GDPR May 2018 in respect of all personal data held by us at any time. We will not use any personal data relating to you, which we hold at any time for any purpose other than in connection with your online order. We will not pass on such data to third parties save where this is necessary in connection with the performance by us of our contract with you or as otherwise authorised by you. We may use such data to notify you of news, offers and promotions from time to time if you have explicitly given us your consent to do so.
2. Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed. Such information includes track data, location data and other communication data. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. The information provided by you will include: name, address, telephone number, email address and date of birth where applicable. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
4. Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our products to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information for example via our newsletter signup.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services,
5. Storing your personal data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
6. Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
7. Third party links
On occasion we include links to third parties on this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s
In order to fulfil your online orders, we do work with third parties and these are listed here with links to their own privacy policies. Royal Mail, DPD Local, DPD, DHL international & GFS. We also work with online partners in order to make your shopping experience easier, these are Loquate (postcode Finder), ShipperHQ, Ship Theory, and Media Lounge (website development).
8. Access to information
In accordance with the GDPR May 2018 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. We are obliged to disclose all personal information we hold on you within 30 days of your request.
9. Contacting us